Along with Magnet® nurses, internationally recognized physicians, advanced research and cutting-edge technologies, MedStar Georgetown University Hospital's healthcare professionals have a reputation for medical excellence and leadership.
Learn more about us and why MedStar Georgetown is a great place to work.
If you are a physician looking to refer a patient to a MedStar Georgetown University Hospital doctor, you can obtain contact information for our medical staff by contacting our referral service or browsing the physician directory.
- Learn about our various departments and services.
- Contact the Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center.
- Access continuing medical education opportunities.
- View residency and fellowship programs.
- Search our physician directory or refer a patient.
- Find credentialing procedures, download their applications and pertinent forms and find out who to contact for more information.
- Access information for MedStar Emergency Physicians and learn more about how to join our team.
Nurses make a difference in people's lives every day. At MedStar Georgetown, our patient-first philosophy combines care, compassion and clinical excellence with an emphasis on customer service. Learn more about nursing at MedStar Georgetown.
Broaden your professional skills through our vast number of residency programs. Learn more about the opportunities available and the requirements for applying to each program.
MedStar Health Research Institute provides scientific, administrative and regulatory support for research programs throughout MedStar Health. These programs complement the key clinical services and teaching programs in all ten hospitals in the MedStar Health system and the communities we serve. Learn more about research at MedStar.