On behalf of MedStar Health, THANKS to everyone who has participated in Giving: The Power to Heal, 2016 MedStar Annual Philanthropy Campaign.
To date, more than 2,210 MedStar associates and clinicians have invested over $772,000 in support of projects across the system that have positive impact on the patients and communities we serve.
If you haven’t had a chance to lend your support yet, there’s still time! Click here for ways to participate.
The Power to Heal Campaign invites MedStar associates and clinicians to actively participate in philanthropy as together we continue to strengthen and build a culture of gratitude.
What’s your #PowerToHeal?
Share your power to heal and spread our culture of gratitude by using the hash tag #PowerToHeal.
Support Our 2016 Power to Heal Fund at MedStar Georgetown University Hospital
At MedStar Georgetown University Hospital, we have created the 2016 Power to Heal Fund, which will be used to directly impact patient care.
Gifts designated to this fund will support the modernization and beautification of the outdoor Podium and Prince Labyrinth space. The newly designed area will provide a pleasant environment for patients, visitors and associates to find comfort and relaxation during their time at the hospital. Additional funds raised will support the Patient Sharing Fund, which provides emergency and temporary non-medical assistance for MedStar Georgetown patients.
Each MedStar entity has chosen how its Power to Heal Fund will be used for greatest impact on patient care. Click here to view the Power to Heal Funds across the system.
Ways to Give
Choose the option that’s best for you.
- One-year payroll deduction: begins on the Jan. 13, 2017 pay period and occurs for all 26 pay periods in 2017 – minimum of $2 per pay period required
- One-time payroll deduction: total gift will be deducted on the Jan. 13, 2017 pay period – minimum of $5 total payroll deduction – please use printable form only
- One-time gift: credit card, cash or check
You may choose to make your gift online:
Or download the printable gift form and return via:
- Email to [email protected]
- Drop off OR Mail to 3800 Reservoir Road, NW, Washington, DC 20007, 1 Main Hospital Admin. Suite, Attn: Philanthropy
Frequently Asked Questions – learn more about the Power to Heal Campaign at MedStar Georgetown University Hospital.
Questions? Contact Jane Kestner, philanthropy officer, at 202-444-0943 or via e-mail at [email protected].