State-of-the-Art Medical/Surgical Pavilion at MedStar Georgetown Gets Key Approval from City Zoning Commission
June 8, 2017
Explore By Category :
- Blood Management
- Emergency medicine/trauma
- Gastroenterology/digestive diseases
- Healthcare industry
- Interventional Pulmonology
- Interventional Radiology
- MedStar in the community
- Orthopaedics and sports medicine
- Primary care
- Quality and Patient Safety
- Stem Cell Transplant and Cellular Immunotherapy
- Women’s services
- Video Gallery
- MedStar Washington Hospital Center News
- MedStar Harbor Hospital News
- MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital News
- MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center News
- MedStar Union Memorial Hospital News
- MedStar Montgomery Medical Center News
- MedStar St. Mary's Hospital News
- MedStar Health System News
- MedStar Southern Maryland Hospital Center News
(Washington, D.C.) - On behalf of the patients we serve and the community organizations that have partnered with us, we are pleased to receive the Zoning Commission’s approval to bring this new, state-of-the-art medical/surgical pavilion to fruition.
Offering the latest in healthcare delivery and advancements in medical technology, MedStar Georgetown University Hospital’s pavilion will be one of the largest new healthcare developments in Washington, D.C. in more than ten years. The new medical/surgical pavilion will allow us to expand our efforts to provide world class health care to our patients.
The 156 private rooms, new Emergency Department, 32 new operating rooms and rooftop helipad will all be outfitted with the latest technology. The six story pavilion will also have three levels of underground parking. In addition, the pavilion will support MedStar Health and Georgetown University’s partnership and commitment to excellence in medical education and research.
We greatly appreciate the support we have received from numerous community leaders and organizations to ensure this facility becomes a reality for the patients we serve. The bench ruling is a major milestone that allows MedStar Health and MedStar Georgetown University Hospital to continue the high quality of care we provide for our patients, fulfill the growing demands of our community’s healthcare needs and offer an unprecedented patient experience for all who receive care here.
For more information about the new building, please visit: buildingmedicalexcellence.com
Back to Top
National Cancer Institute Renews Prestigious Designation of Georgetown Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center
Category : Cancer , Oncology , Research ,