Operating on Rolling Admissions. Please contact Program Director with application questions.
Apply today. All applicants must meet the following criteria and submit all requested materials.
Applicants must show proof of graduation from a CAPTE (Commission for Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education) accredited physical therapy program and hold (in good standing) a current license to practice physical therapy in the District of Columbia.
Application materials to be submitted:
- Application Form
- Post Professional Residency Program Details and Application Form
- Download MedStar Georgetown University Hospital Women's Health Physical Therapy Residency Application (Adobe PDF)
- Download MedStar Georgetown University Hospital Women's Health Physical Therapy Residency Application (Microsoft Word)
- A current resume or CV
- Official academic transcripts
- Copy of DC Physical Therapy License
- Three (3) letters of recommendation. If you are a recent graduate, please include on recommendation from a clinical instructor
- $50.00 Fee payable to MedStar Georgetown University Hospital Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
An interview will be arranged as appropriate after all application materials have been obtained. Interviews are conducted in person when feasible. Phone interviews will be considered if necessary.
Submit to the following address (subject line "WH APPLICATION SUBMISSION your name"):
Carrie J. Pagliano, PT, DPT, OCS, WCS, MTC
Women's Health Residency Director
MedStar Georgetown University Hospital
3800 Reservoir Road, NW
Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Bles Building, CG-12
Washington, DC 20007
E-mail: [email protected]