Magnet Nurse of the Year
If you know a Magnet Nurse who:
- Is a leader on his/her unit
- Has an official or recognized leadership role in shared decision making
- Values and promotes professional development
- Is a teacher, mentor, and or resource to the unit
- Serves as a preceptor and charge nurse
- Is active in PI & Research
Then you should nominate them for this prestigious award!
If you have any questions, please call 202-444-6508 or email [email protected]
The winner will be recognized at the Awards Luncheon during Nurses Week and will receive a monetary award!
Eligibility to Receive the Award
Any staff RN who is employed by the Division of Nursing at MGUH, and meets the selection criteria, may be nominated. The candidate must be in good standing and not in the disciplinary process.
Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY
Please provide specific examples under each category to reflect how the nominee demonstrates the following criteria. Reminder: Please omit the nominees name and unit number as you submit these specific examples.