Nurse Leader of the Year 2018
Do you know a full time RN who is a nurse leader who exemplifies the essential elements of a Magnet culture, by consistently demonstrating examples of the following?
- Leads and encourages shared decision making.
- Promotes patient and staff safety in all activities.
- Reflects a positive image of nursing at MedStar Georgetown University Hospital and in the community.
- Demonstrates a strong sense of inquiry by participating in and promoting nursing research, evidence-based nursing practice, and quality outcomes.
- Mentors and advocates on the behalf of nursing.
- Works collaboratively with the interdisciplinary team within the organization.
Then you should nominate them for this prestigious award!
Please complete the attached nomination form.
The deadline for nominations is Tuesday, March 27, 2018.
If you have any questions, please call 202-444-6508 or email at [email protected]town.edu
The winner will be recognized at the Awards Luncheon during Nurses Week and will receive a monetary award!