Refer a Patient
MedStar Georgetown invites referring physicians and specialists to entrust their patients’ care to our experienced radiation medicine team. We are dedicated to putting our patients first and treating each patient individually and holistically. In addition, our doctors are committed to continuity of care and keeping our referring physicians informed and involved throughout the treatment and follow-up process.
Referring a Patient to MedStar Georgetown
MedStar Georgetown is excited to partner with referring physicians to provide the next generation of proton therapy for patients in Washington D.C. and surrounding areas. To refer a patient for proton therapy, please contact us by phone or email using the below information:
Referring Physician Contact: Cheryl Savage, Administrator, Radiation Medicine Department of MedStar Georgetown
Email: [email protected]
Benefits of Referring Patients to MedStar Georgetown University Hospital Proton Therapy Center
Referring a patient to MedStar Georgetown for proton therapy can offer the following benefits:
- Access to the most precise proton therapy technology currently available
- Home to an experienced, multi-disciplinary and compassionate team of providers
- A track record of success with state-of-the-art treatments
Please use the following links to learn more about proton therapy and its unique benefits for your patients:
- What is Proton Therapy?
- What are the Benefits of Proton Therapy?
- What Conditions Can Proton Therapy Treat?
- Why Choose MedStar for Proton Therapy?
- What Should Patients Expect During Proton Therapy?
MedStar Georgetown University Hospital Proton Therapy Center is pleased to offer the most cutting-edge proton therapy technology available, providing the next generation of radiation medicine close to home. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and take the first step toward your recovery.