General GI Information
GI Procedure Prep Instructions
Please only follow the prep instructions as directed by your physician. If you have any questions about what prep you are taking, please call 202-444-8541 and select the option to speak to a nurse.
Information on the Pre-Procedure COVID Test
Upper Endoscopy (EGD), EUS, or ERCP Prep Instructions
Motility Prep Instructions
- Manometry Study 24hr Esophageal Impedance/pH
- Manometry Study Esophageal Manometry Prep
- BRAVO 48-Hour Esophageal pH Test
Colonoscopy Prep Instructions
- Colonoscopy (Split Dose Colyte)
- Colonoscopy (Split Dose Miralax)
- Low Fiber Diet Prior to Colonoscopy
Flexible Sigmoidoscopy Prep Instructions
Frequently Asked Questions
Medical Records Release Form
All patient health care information at MedStar Georgetown University Hospital (MGUH) is confidential. Therefore, medical records cannot be released to any person without the authorization of the patient or the patient's legally authorized representative (unless authorized by law).
myMedStar is a secure place to go online and keep track of your health information 24/7. Learn more about myMedStar.