What is Hospital Medicine?
Hospitalists are experts at providing care for the hospitalized patient. It is our goal to provide excellent care from the time of admission to the transition back to the outpatient setting. Learn more about patient care.
Our division focuses on research that improves the safety and quality of care for the hospitalized patient, health communication, and health care policy. Our hospitalists currently work with medical residents, medical students, and students from the School of Nursing and Health Studies, providing mentorship and education in hospital based research. Learn more about research.
Our division is deeply committed to medical education of residents and students. Hospitalists have served in key leadership roles within our internal medicine residency program. Learn more about education.
Make an Appointment
For more information about hospitalist services or to make an appointment, call our scheduling line
- Michael Molineux, MD, Division Chief
- C. Komal Jaipaul, MD, Director of Operations
- Amarin Sangkharat, MD, Director of Finances and Compliance
- Laleh Amiri-Kordestani, MD
- Jacob Feldman, MD
- Kyung Isaiah Kim, MD
- Paul Kluetz, MD
- Benjamin Lorenz, MD
- Alex Montero, MD, MPH
- William Russell Phillips, MD
- Andrea Rutherfurd, NP
- Christine Salamanca, NP
- Mary Winslow, NP
- Amy Procknal, Administrator, Department of Medicine
- Unam Sheel Gupta, Administrator, Division of Hospital Medicine