As part of the MedStar Heart and Vascular Institute, MedStar Gerogetown offers expert cardiologists who are committed to providing a variety of diagnostic and treatment options - all within a trusting and compassionate environment.
Pediatric cardiac disorders which we assess and treat:
- Congenital heart defects
- Cardiac dysfunction
- Inflammatory heart disorders such as Kawasaki syndrome, myocarditis, endocarditis, pericarditis
- Complications of systemic diseases such as chemotherapy, liver disease, autoimmune disease
Outpatient evaluations for the following:
- Heart murmurs
- Chest pain
- Family history of hereditary cardiac disorders
- Fetal cardiac issues such as suspected congenital defects, arrhythmias or cardiac effects of other intrauterine disorders
Make an Appointment
Get convenient and coordinated care when your child needs it.
Pediatric Cardiologists from Children’s National Health System
These providers provide a variety of diagnostic and treatment options for pediatric cardiology patients at the MedStar Georgetown Pediatrics Clinic in Tenleytown as well as inpatient care at MedStar Georgetown University Hospital.
- Andrea Beaton, MD
- Robin W. Doroshow, MD
- Thomas Hougen, MD, FAAC, FAAP
- Craig Sable, MD