MedStar Georgetown Pediatrics offers speech-language pathology services for preschool and school age children.
Diagnostic and Treatment Services
- Articulation disorders
- Language delays
- Functional and organic voice disorders
- Cognitive-communicative disorders for children and young adults with traumatic brain injury
- Augmentative/alternative communication
- Swallowing disorders
- IEP consultation and development
- Receptive and expressive language disorders
- Auditory processing disorders
- Developmental delays
- Autism spectrum disorders
Individual and group therapy services are offered with flexible scheduling.
Learn more about speech-language pathology services at MedStar Georgetown.
Make an Appointment
All staff members hold the American Speech Language-Hearing Association certification of clinical competence and are licensed in their state. Pathologists participate in continuing education to ensure state-of-the-art knowledge, skills and abilities.