MedStar Health Outpatient Pharmacy
We're your friendly neighborhood pharmacy-conveniently located in the MedStar Georgetown University Hospital. Here are some great reasons why you should come to us for your next prescription.
- Quick Access to the Pharmacist: You are never more than ten feet from one of our highly trained pharmacists. Have a question on a prescription or an over-the-counter drug? Just ask. We're never too busy to help our customers with the trusted advice they need. It's part of our service.
- Convenience: We are located just down the hall from your physician's office. Your doctor can fax your prescription to us, and you can pick it up on your way out. Or, use our automated refill line to request your refills 24 hours a day.
- Major Insurance Plans Accepted: MedStar Pharmacies accept most third-party prescription plans, including many Medicare Part D plans, and can bill your diabetic supplies and worker's comp prescriptions.
- Discounts for senior citizens
- Payroll Deduction for MedStar Health employees
MedStar Georgetown Inpatient Pharmacy
MedStar Georgetown University Hospital offers a pharmacy residency. Click here to apply or learn more about this opportunity.
Outpatient Pharmacy Location Information
MedStar Health Outpatient Pharmacy at MedStar Georgetown University Hospital.
3800 Reservoir Rd NW
Washington, DC 20007
(located on the ground floor of the Pasquerilla Building)
Monday through Friday: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.