Women’s Health Clinical Research
MedStar Georgetown is dedicated to being the trusted leader in caring for people and advancing health. Through our research and clinical trials, our physicians and clinicians are finding tomorrow's treatments, today.
Gynecologic Oncology (cancers of the female reproductive tract)
- Advanced techniques for treatment of ovarian malignancies including intraperitoneal chemotherapy infusions
- Access to institutional treatment protocols for recurrent malignancies
Learn more at the Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Pregnancies complicated by cervical insufficiency
- Multiple pregnancies – outcomes of spontaneous vs. IVF twin pregnancies, prenatal diagnosis screening of twin pregnancies, outcomes of triplet pregnancies.
- Obstetric and neonatal outcomes using data from electronic medical records (NIH sponsored multi-center Consortium on Safe Labor)
- Scoring for postpartum depression
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Clinical predictors of infertility treatment outcome
- Preimplantation Genetics
- Reproductive toxicology and medication exposure during pregnancy