MedStar Georgetown University Hospital's Community Newsletter
MedStarGeorgetownMD is a free quarterly community magazine to keep you informed about health-related issues and the services offered at the hospital.
Latest Edition - Spring 2019
This issue of MedStarGeorgetownMD is full of patients who have overcome health challenges to regain enjoyment of the pastimes they love.
Articles in This Issue
- Transforming Treatments for Rare Blood Cancer
- Back on the Field: Hip Surgery Helps a Young Athlete Beat Pain
- Twelve Hospitals Turn Him Down. MedStar Georgetown Gave Him a Second Chance
- Sepsis: Know the Signs
- Philanthropic Leaders Advance the New Medical/Surgical Pavilion
- A Real Miracle: Complex Spine Surgery Resolves Partial Paralysis
Download and read the issue here or click the flipbook above.
Check out previous issues of MyGeorgetownMD.