MedStar Georgetown University Hospital's Community Newsletter
MedStarGeorgetownMD is a free quarterly community magazine to keep you informed about health-related issues and the services offered at the hospital.
Latest Edition - Winter 2021
This issue of MedStarGeorgetownMD is full of patients who have overcome health challenges to regain enjoyment of the pastimes they love.
Articles in This Issue
- Diagnosed with pancreatic cancer—saved by a second opinion.
- Revolutionary treatment stops aggressive blood cancer in its tracks.
- Remarkable recovery after high-risk spinal tumor removal.
- Be heart smart this winter: five tips to protect your heart.
- The Brandon Carrington Lee Foundation pays it forward for pediatric palliative care.
- A limb lost for a life returned.
- Don’t delay your care. We are here for you.
Download and read the issue here or click the flipbook above.
Check out previous issues of MedStarGeorgetownMD.