MedStar Georgetown University Hospital's Community Newsletter
MedStarGeorgetownMD is a free quarterly community magazine to keep you informed about health-related issues and the services offered at the hospital.
Latest Edition - Fall 2019
This issue of MedStarGeorgetownMD is full of patients who have overcome health challenges to regain enjoyment of the pastimes they love.
Articles in This Issue
- "I Only Had a Few Days to Live": Lifesaving Liver Transplant
- Five Tips for Preventing Kidney Stones
- Philanthropic Gifts Support Pavilion Campaign: Giving Back with Gratitude
- All Smiles: Facial and Jaw Surgery Changes a Life
- Routine Screening, Lifesaving Referral, and Advanced Procedure Prevent Esophageal Cancer
- "This Treatment is so Advanced": Great-Grandmother is Grateful for Proton Therapy
Download and read the issue here or click the flipbook above.
Check out previous issues of MyGeorgetownMD.