MedStar Georgetown University Hospital's Community Newsletter
MedStarGeorgetownMD is a free quarterly community magazine to keep you informed about health-related issues and the services offered at the hospital.
Latest Edition - Fall 2020
This issue of MedStarGeorgetownMD is full of patients who have overcome health challenges to regain enjoyment of the pastimes they love.
Articles in This Issue
- The Ingersoll Family Honors Parents with Philanthropic Partnership
- Active Lives and Safety Considerations - Kerri Layman, MD
- Lymph Node Transfer Gets Patient Back to Her Adventures
- A Return to an Active Life Following Achilles Tendon Repair
- Robotic Spine Surgery: Promise of Less Pain, Quicker Recovery
- Former NFL Player's Kidney Donation Saves Brother's Life
- Nationally Recognized Maternity Care
- Safe Babies Safe Moms Initiative
Download and read the issue here or click the flipbook above.
Check out previous issues of MedStarGeorgetownMD.