MedStar Georgetown University Hospital's Community Newsletter
MedStarGeorgetownMD is a free quarterly community magazine to keep you informed about health-related issues and the services offered at the hospital.
Latest Edition - Summer 2020
This issue of MedStarGeorgetownMD is full of patients who have overcome health challenges to regain enjoyment of the pastimes they love.
Articles in This Issue
- We Are Safe and Ready to Serve You
- "I Received COVID-19 Convalescent Plasma, and I Want to Help Save Others"
- Gratitude Matters: Donors Support COVID-19 Response Efforts
- Proton Therapy Eliminates Patient's Liver Cancer
- COVID-19 Preparedness: We All Have a Role
- IBD Patient on the Mend Without Surgery
- Artificial Disc Replacement Gets Golf Pro Back in Play
Download and read the issue here or click the flipbook above.
Check out previous issues of MedStarGeorgetownMD.