Our eye centers provide a full array of diagnostic and treatment options for diseases affecting the eye, including:
- Cataract Services: A cataract is a haziness that develops within the lens of the eye. Surgery to remove the cataract is the only treatment available. Surgical removal is considered only when the cataract begins to interfere with a person's daily activities.
- Complete Eye Exams: A series of tests performed to assess vision and ability to focus on and discern objects, as well as other tests and examinations relative to the eyes.
- Cornea and Refractive Surgery: This surgery offers consultation, diagnostic evaluation and treatment of all aspects of anterior segment disease and surgery of the eye, including cataract surgery, laser surgery, contact lenses, corneal transplantation and refractive surgery.
- Corneal Topography: This is a non-invasive medical imaging technique for mapping the surface curvature of the cornea, the outer structure of the eye.
- Glaucoma Services: This service offers comprehensive consultation, evaluation and treatment of glaucoma and anterior segment diseases, cataract evaluation and surgery.
- Neuro-Ophthalmology: This offers comprehensive consultation, evaluation and treatment of neurologic disorders affecting vision and eye movements. Some common problems treated include multiple sclerosis, optic neuritis, myasthenia gravis, thyroid eye disease, blepharospasm, Bell's palsy, double vision, ischemic optic neuropathy and other optic nerve problems.
- Prescriptions for Glasses and Contact Lenses: We evaluate patients of all ages using eye exams and vision screenings and fit them with the appropriate glasses or contact lenses to match their needs.
- Retina Services: These services offer consultation, diagnostic evaluation, and treatment of all aspects of diseases of the retina, vitreous and macula. Special interests include diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration, retinal detachment, retinal vascular diseases, inflammation and infections of the eye, eye trauma, eye tumors and retinopathy of prematurity. Treatments offered include laser surgery, vitrectomy surgery, scleral buckle surgery, pneumatic retinopexy and intraocular injections of Lucentis, Avastin, Kenalog or antibiotics.
Make an Appointment
For more information or to schedule an appointment with an ophthalmologist, call our scheduling line.