If you are driving to the hospital, please allow extra time for parking. The hospital has limited parking available; therefore, at different times of day a valet system may be in effect. The valets will park your car for no additional charge. Parking validation stickers are provided at the completion of your visit at our Front Desk. Once the validation sticker is affixed, you will be charged $3 when exiting the parking garage.
Your child's Appointment
All new patients will be scheduled for an evaluation. Evaluations typically last 90 minutes. During your child’s evaluation, your therapist will indicate whether follow-up therapy is recommended. Therapy appointments are 45 minutes in length and scheduled on the hour. Please note that if you arrive 15 minutes late or more for your appointment, you may be asked to reschedule.
When possible, please make care arrangements for siblings. During your child’s evaluation, your therapist may discuss recommendations or teach you exercises which require your full attention.
Please bring your child in comfortable clothing that can be easily removed. In some situations, they may get messy. If your child is two years or older, please have them wear sneakers to the appointment.
We ask that you arrive 20 minutes prior to your appointment time. During registration please have the following information ready:
- Your child's social security number.
- Your child's medical insurance card.
- Any outside evaluations or reports that you think would be helpful for the therapist to have when evaluating your child
Make an Appointment
Pediatric Patient Forms
Download and review patient forms and resources for your child while you're at home.
- Pediatric Intake Questionnaire (PDF)
- Pediatric Intake Questionnaire (.doc)
- Pediatric Feeding and Swallowing Intake Questionnaire (PDF)
- Pediatric Feeding and Swallowing Intake Questionnaire (.doc)
- Pediatric Diet Diary (PDF)
- Pediatric Diet Diary (.doc)
- Parent Responsibilities Form (PDF)
- Pediatric Aerodigestive Clinic Intake Form (PDF)
- Pediatric Aerodigestive Clinic Intake Form (.doc)
Partner with Us
We invite you to express gratitude and celebrate the extraordinary care provided by our Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation team! Partner with us by making a philanthropic investment to help us purchase vital equipment and supplies to ensure the best patient and family care experience.
All gifts are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.